Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Cancellation of Coppet Week 2020

Wednesday 18th March 2020

With huge regret we have decided that the time has come to cancel Coppet Week 2020 in view of the rapidly developing situation with the Covid 19 virus and the forecasted escalation of this over the next few months together with all appropriate advice from the Government, Public Health Authorities and the RYA.

We are also aware that most of the visiting competitors will be required to make the balancing payments for their holiday accommodation within the next 10 days and this has been taken into account in making this decision at this early stage. We understand that you will all be disappointed, this decision has not been taken lightly and we are all equally disappointed

if you have already paid your entry fee we will offer you the choice of either a full refund or the opportunity to carry the entry forward to next year.

We all at Saundersfoot Sailing Club would like to wish you the best of health for 2020 and we look forward to seeing you back on the water in 2021.